COVID-19 Resource Center
For Patients Coming To Our Office For Care:
- Masks are required. Following CDC Guidelines: All team members, patients, and visitors are required to wear masks while inside healthcare facilities including our office.
- Ventilation Mitigation Strategies: In addition to increasing the introduction of outside air, HEPA filters are installed in treatment rooms to reduce possible viral particle concentration and Air Quality is continuously monitored.
- Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer. Use of the sinks located in the bathrooms or hallway outside the Physical Therapy Room is encouraged. Hand Sanitizer is available for your use in the reception area.
- Screening. All team members have their temperature taken upon arrival and asked questions regarding their recent health history before arriving at our office.
- Cleaning. Our team cleans treatment rooms with medical-grade disinfectant after each patient visit. Common touch points and surfaces throughout our office are cleaned hourly with the same medical-grade disinfectant. Extensive cleaning of the office is done at the end of each day.
- Physical Distancing of at least 6 feet from others is required whenever possible.
- To encourage this we have significantly reduced the number of appointments available and the number of people permitted inside our office. This means our team is limited to essential team members only.
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time which will help us to not have anyone waiting.
- Filling out any required paperwork ahead of time will help minimize the amount of time you spend in the office. Our patient services director will coordinate any of these needs with you before your appointment.
- Concerns or Questions: If you have any concerns or questions regarding your upcoming appointment please do not hesitate to ask us – we are here to help you.
TELEHEALTH CARE IS AVAILABLE
Monday through Saturday
*hours by appointment
Free TeleHealth Injury Screening Available
Call or click on the link for more information about our TeleHealth Services. Schedule your telehealth appointment today by calling us at 773.878.7330 or email email@example.com