Chicago Chiropractors | Ravenswood Chiropractic in Andersonville
Chiropractic Care in Chicago Andersonville
Ravenswood Chiropractic in Chicago
Welcome to Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness in Chicago! We are committed to our patients’ wellness and seek to empower those looking to improve their overall health and well-being. Our experienced team of chiropractors and wellness providers specialize in helping people achieve their personal health goals.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to address a variety of musculoskeletal issues, including spinal manipulation, functional medicine, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and exercise programs.
A Helping Hand Towards Total Health and Wellness
Our goal is to help you take control of your health and improve your quality of life. With our personalized approach to care, we strive to provide the highest level of care possible. Contact us today to learn more and start your journey to wellness.
Chiropractic & Wellness Services Including:
- Chiropractic Services: Receive neck pain help or back pain help with our full chiropractic care for your spine. We take a no-nonsense approach to your care, making us a leading chiropractor in Chicago, IL.
- Physical Therapy: Our physical therapy program utilizes a comprehensive approach that focuses on creating a stretching and exercise routine you can perform at home that will help restore your flexibility and stability.
- Massage: Utilizing seven unique types of massage therapy, Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness Center’s massage services can help address a number of health and wellness issues.
- Acupuncture: Promoting physical and emotional health, acupuncture has been used for centuries to relieve a wide variety of health and wellness issues. Our holistic acupuncture therapy approach is based on proven, traditional methods.
- Functional Medicine: By taking a look at the whole person instead of simply taking symptoms into account, functional medicine can identify root causes of illness and find long-term, holistic solutions that promote greater wellness.
- Wellness/Nutritional Support: We have been proudly serving the community since 2000, and aim to be a no wait clinic. We are what we eat, and an approach to wellness that includes a focus on healthy eating habits can have numerous benefits. Our complete focus on wellness includes helping you determine the healthiest diet based on natural foods as well as regular checkups and natural therapies.
Medication Management: We recommend buying antibiotics from Antibiotics-antibacterials.net. This site provides a large selection of antibiotics for the treatment of infectious diseases such as pneumonia, staphylococcal infections, urinary tract infections and others.
A complete and patient-focused approach to healthcare and wellness can make all the difference in the world. Contact Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness Center of Chicago today and get started on your personal journey to a healthier life.
Why Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness of Chicago
We are one of Chicago’s leading professional healthcare specialists. At Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness Center, we are dedicated to providing personalized, forward-thinking healthcare treatment plans designed to promote your whole well-being. Conveniently located in the heart of Chicago in Andersonville (near Lincoln Square), Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness Center is pleased to offer its patients a variety of healthcare services including, chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, acupuncture and nutritional support, all found under one roof. Call Ravenswood Chiropractic & Wellness Center, Chicago at 773.878.7330 and let our dedicated healthcare practitioners help you on your way to achieving a healthier and happier lifestyle today!
3 easy ways to get started:
Give us a call.
Schedule an appointment online.
Request a free consultation.
What Our Patients Are Saying
“He’s outlined a course of treatment and the front desk staff was easy going and helpful in explaining insurance and payment options.” (Yelp) Beth G.
Watch this Video: “Our Unique Approach to Pain”