- What is Chiropractic
- What is a Subluxation
- What is an Adjustment
- What is Muscle Guarding
- Care for Accidents and Injuries
- Rehabiliative Care
- Prevention & Wellness Care
- Chiropractic for Sports & Fitness
- Conditions Improved by Chiropractic
- Top 7 Reasons to get Adjusted
- What to Expect at Your First Visit
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- TCM Diet Principles
- Acupuncture for Pain
- Acupuncture for Fertility
- Acupuncture During Pregnancy
- Acupuncture for Stress
- Acupuncture to Quit Smoking
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Moxibustion Therapy
- Cupping and Acupuncture
- Gua Sha Technique
- What is Chi/Qi and Meridians
- Conditions Improved by Acupuncture
- Chicago Community Acupuncture Project
- Top 7 Reasons to get Acupuncture
- What to Expect at Your First Visit
- What Are Orthotics?
- Foot Mechanics
- Symptoms of Improper Foot Mechanics
- Conditions Improved by Orthotics
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Hallux Rigidus
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Sports Performance
- Choosing Shoes for Your Orthotics
Classes and Workshops
Dr. Renn and his staff provide these lectures for no cost at our clinic.
Please call for dates, times and to reserve your seat(s).
Snacks and beverages are served at most and friends and family are always welcome.
Additionally, Dr. Renn is happy to speak to your school, work, or community group (also at no cost). Please call to make arrangements (773) 878-7330.
January 19th - 25th is National Healthy Weight Week
- "Eating Healthy & Achieving Your Ideal Weight Naturally"
- "Weight Loss & Diets; What You Need to Know"
February is American Heart Month
- "Starting a Fitness Program"
Free Blood Pressure Screening at the Clinic (by appointment)
March is National Nutrition Month
- "Nutrition and Detoxification"
- "Sugar the Silent Killer"
April is National Healthy Foot Month
- "Running Clinic"
- Foot and Ankle Exams
May is National Correct Posture Month and National Osteoporosis Awareness Month
- "Spinal Health Care Class" and Free Digital Posture Screening
- "A Doctor's Comprehensive Guide to Achieving Optimal Bone Health"
June 1 - 7 th is National Headache Awareness Week
- "Relieving Headaches"
July 6 - 12 th is National Therapeutic Recreation Week
- "Learn Trigger Point Therapy and Massage Therapy"
August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- "Vaccinations, What Every Parent Should Know"
September is National Cold and Flu Campaign
- "Warding Off Colds and Flu"
October is National Spinal Health Month
- "Spinal Health Care Class"
Free Digital Posture Screening at the Clinic (By appointment)
November is American Diabetes Month, GERD Awareness Week and Scoliosis Screening Month.
- "Sugar; Rebalancing Your Body"
- Free Scoliosis Screenings and Backpack Weigh In at the Clinic
December is National Stress Free Family Holiday Month
- "Relieving Stress"
Some of our most popular interactive workshops include:
- Foundations of Health: this one takes the general dietary recommendations and lays the foundation for proper eating.
- Food Additives: this one goes over the top 10 food additives to avoid. It really teaches how to read ingredient labels.
- Heavy Metals and Environmental Toxins: In depth look at where environmental toxins hide among us, what they do, and how to avoid them.
- Dairy and Soy: We don’t recommend Dairy or Soy and it is well documented as to why you should avoid these products – here we present scientific research supporting our position.
- Weight Loss and Fats: not your general weight loss class. This one discusses the good fats and bad fats, hits a little on exercise, weight loss myths, thyroid, and the 5 main things that keep most people from losing weight.
- New Patient Workshop A captivating journey demonstrating the differences between sickness care and wellness care and all the amazing things your body can do to heal itself when given the opportunity and the optimal environment.
These lectures are provided throughout the year, please call for dates and times.